Friday, October 3, 2008

me and dondi

Dondi only asks me 1 thing... making him a priority in my life. Simple things like thinking of him, his daily schedules and how i can be of help i anyway i can, understanding his weaknesses and strengths and be a simple loving person like the person that i was before we even got married It also means that I will think beyond basics and will seek to do things that I know will bless him and say loudly to him, “I love you”.

I read one article in a daily local news once and it said “If you express love in a way your spouse doesn’t understand, he or she won’t realize you’ve expressed your love at all”.

I try and strive to communicate to him just how important he is to me. Most of the time, disagreements come and go it's a basic thing for new couples like us this is so because maybe sometimes we both forgot that everyday we must try to encourage each other to make the other feel and know how special our partners are and how much we love them. Maybe if all couples will just try to think of their partners as equal..give respect to each other and be committed to the other then there would be no way that a couple must undergo separation, deceit or experience a failed relationship.

True, ours is not a bed of roses. sometimes it''s just so easy to think to better give up on the other but its not the best solution at all. God has put us both together for a reason and the reason is only one LOVE.

No comments: