Saturday, November 6, 2010

About me..lately


Hello!! I’m Donna Marie A. Metran-Escosora , a 33-year-old Filipina former government employee and now a full time home-maker. I am a mommy to Yoki mg 5-year-old hyper-active son and to Baby Andy my 8-month-old son who still breastfeeds. I’m “THE WIFE” of Noel Escosora for more than five years now. My small family is the center of my life and I would give anything just to make them happy.

I love being in the spotlight, which explains my need to perform on stage, sing a lot, join art contests or just simply shine above others. I am both excited and fearful of the unknown thus my fascination with time travel, parallel dimensions, strange living things under the deepest part of the ocean, life beyond earth and anything that’s remotely close to magic. My greatest dream was either to become a supermodel or an astronomer.

I have a a lot books that I don’t read and a long to-do list that will never get done. I love to draw and paint pretty pictures, go on road trips, have a smorgasbord with Noel, hang out at the mall, listen to alternative music, dance like nobody is watching, sing as if I’m American idol material, window shop for things that I will probably never buy and watch TV all day.

My Happy Place is a place that I go to when things are not going as planned. It is the shoulder of my husband whenever I need to cry, his strong hands when I’m tired, his gentle words when I am angry, his corny jokes and smart-ass remarks, his support and belief whenever necessary although he sometimes has this bratty attitude and non-stop nagging of my procrastinating attitude and habit of ridiculing my out of this world ideas…He’s still the one person who always lifts my spirits whenever I feel bad about myself. It is a room full of Yoki’s sweet kisses, tight hugs and loving voice and Baby Andy’s giggles and gentle touch. It is my home, regardless of the location and size, a place where I can hide and be myself.

No comments: