Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weight gain and Hopes & Dreams



The main reason why I’m not gaining too much weight is because I am breastfeeding round the clock and not getting any sleep at all. Being a human pacifier is fine but I really wish I could at least sleep for more than three hours a day. Even a straight, uninterrupted two hours will do.
And since we’re talking about my “hopes and dreams”, why not list them all?
1. A bath longer than 5 minutes with soft music of either Michael Buble` or Sound track of Sleepless in Seattle.
2. A relaxing full body massage that will really relax me, not make me wonder if Dominic Andrew M. Escosora is crying during my massage
3. Some really good and sinful, creamy soup with melted cheese on top.
4. To wear an outfit that is not breastfeeding friendly
5. Not just uninterrupted sleep but have a much deserved sleep-in during weekends

No comments: