Saturday, November 6, 2010

Aging and all the works!


Last night while I was going through some not-so-old wedding photos and I couldn’t believe how young I looked back then. I’m beginning to mentally berate myself for not using any facial regimen for anti-aging. Though look the same but it’s obvious that I’ve aged. It doesn’t matter if it’s gracefully (as I would like to think), the skin around my eyes tell it all. I need to kep on wearing my Oakley shades to hide my dark circles!!
My super mommy sister Tamie will probably say “i-told-you-so” and she would be right. If you look at her now, you’ll have trouble guessing how old she is. Most people mistake her for being my youngest sister making A lot our youngest to freak-out to the maxx. I’m beginning to think of giving-in to my husband’s special offer to spend-it-all on making my hair look like that of Angel Locsin so he’ll stop bickering about my hair. But anyway, I’m not really fuzzy about my crowning glory yet.
But beginning today, I vow to make myself look as young as possible so when Yoki and Baby Andy grows up, I’d be mistaken as their older sister as well.

No comments: